Absolute horse trail riding in Thailand is Triple Ride, 3 different scenic trails. The Great Trails are perfectly made for The Great Riders. The length of stay is suitable for holiday makers to visit Khaoyai National Park.
– Private riding tour
– 2 hours on the horseback each ride
– Trip duration: 2 days
– Day 1: Trip starts at 12.30 (Pick up time in Bangkok)
– Day 2: Trip finishes in the evening (Drop off in Bangkok)
– Nearest airport: Bangkok (BKK)
– Transportation: Air-conditioned multi-seater car
– Rider weight limit: 90 kg
– Maximum participants: 8 riders
Trip Name: Triple Ride
Trip Code: CA03KHY
|No. of rider||THB / person / day|
|6 – 8||6750|
|3 – 5||8250|
– Accident insurance
– Snack & refreshment
– Complementary Wi-Fi hotspot
– Licensed English speaking riding guide
– 1 night hotel stay based on 2 guests per 1 room
– Transport to and from hotel located in Bangkok metropolitan area and/or BKK airport. Distance each sector is around 190 km (2.5 hours)
– If a group requires a private room. the room supplement price is THB 2750 / night per room including breakfast.
Itinerary – Triple Ride
Meet & Greet
At 12.30, guests will be picked up at the hotel and depart to the horse farm. Riders receive briefing about the riding trail and the surrounding area while on board. It takes around 190 km. from Bangkok (2.5 hours) to Khaoyai, Nakhon Ratchasima province where the farm is. You can enjoy complementary Wi-Fi hotspot along the journey.
Set up the ride
After arriving at the farm, riders will be introduced to facilities of the farm. Set up safety gears. Signature on riding waiver form is required before getting on the horse. Then you will meet up with your horse and ride in the arena to get used to the horse.
Start the first ride!
Once you feel comfortable with the horse, we start trail riding.
Good night your buddy
After completed your enjoyable trail riding. We offer you refreshment and dinner. Whenever you are ready the transport will drop you off safely the one and only equestrian hotel in Khaoyai.
The second ride
Everyone wakes up with fresh air, mountain scenery and early breakfast or your choice to have breakfast after the ride. Horses are waiting for you at the hotel. We start riding and finish the ride around late morning.
During the day
Guests may rest or do activities at hotel, at farm, visit famous temple in the district or hop-in to Khaoyai National Park
The third ride
We start last ride of the trip when the weather is not too hot to the horse and riders. The ride takes place around 3.30 p.m.
Farewell your buddy
After completed your enjoyable trail riding. We offer you refreshment and dinner. We have shower facilities if you would like to take a shower. Whenever you are ready, the transport will drop you off safely at your hotel in Bangkok.
– Please be informed that horse trail riding is outdoor activity, hence the itinerary may change depending on the weather at the time and other local conditions.
– If rider does a lot of canter, riding time will be less than 2 hours each ride for horse welfare.
Feel Free to Contact Us
Horse Trail Riding Thailand
Book Now (click here)
Safe & Secure Payment by PayPal