The most popular day trip from Bangkok for horseback trail riding through local vegetation surrounded by enriched natural scenery.
– Private riding tour
– 1.5 – 2 hours on the horseback
– Total Trip Duration: 1 day
– Trip starts at noon (12.00) – Pick up time at hotel in Bangkok
– Trip finishes in the evening (Drop off at hotel in Bangkok)
– Nearest airport: Bangkok (BKK)
– Transportation: Air-conditioned multi-seater car
– Rider weight limit: 80 kg.
– Maximum participants: 8 riders
Trip Name: Classic Sunset Route
Trip Code: CA01KHY
|No. of rider||THB / person|
|6 – 8||4550|
|3 – 5||5550|
– Accidental insurance
– Snack & refreshment
– Complementary Wi-Fi hotspot
– Riding guide & Ground support team
– Transport to and from hotel located in Bangkok metropolitan area or BKK airport.
Itinerary – Classic Sunset Route
Meet & Greet
At 12.00, guests will be picked up at the hotel and depart to the horse farm. Riders receive briefing about the riding trail and the surrounding area while on board. It takes around 2.5 hours to Khaoyai, Nakhon Ratchasima province where the farm is. You can enjoy complementary Wi-Fi hotspot along the journey.
Set up the ride
After arriving at the farm, riders will be introduced to facilities of the farm. Set up safety gears. Signature on riding waiver form is required before getting on the horse. Then you will meet up with your horse and ride in the arena to get used to the horse.
Once you feel comfortable with the horse, we will start the trail riding.
Farewell your buddy
After completed your enjoyable trail riding. We offer you some refreshment. Dinner at Farm is optional. If prefer, check out Khaoyai Add-ons. Once you are ready the transport will drop you off safely at your hotel.
Please be informed that horse trail riding is outdoor activity, hence the itinerary may change depending on the weather at the time and other local conditions. If rider does a lot of canter, riding time will be less than 1.5 hours for horse welfare.