Lanna Heritage Ride is well-balanced horse riding trip. You will be trekking and galloping through an ancient pilgrimage route. This trip is a genuine interaction with its culture. First of all, you will get yourself indulged in tangible heritage. You will see beautiful architectural stupa, shrine, monastery. After that you will experience in intangible heritage of gentle folk-life during horseback trail riding. This mindfulness riding trip is the best practice for mental and physical strength.
Lanna is former kingdom name in northern Thailand. It’s mixture of majority and minority population who live across the border. The groups of native people are closely related with regards to common culture, language and history.
– Private horse riding tour
– 5 – 6 hours on the horseback
– Duration: 1 day
– Start at 08.00 (Pick up time in Chiangmai)
– Finishes at 17.00 (Drop off in Chiangmai)
– Nearest airport: Chiangmai (CNX)
– Rider weight limit: 90 kg.
– Maximum participants: 10 rider
Day Trip Name: Lanna Heritage Ride
Trip Code: CA03CNX
|No. of rider||THB / person|
|6 – 10||6550|
|3 – 5||7550|
– Accident insurance
– Snack & refreshment
– Complementary Wi-Fi hotspot
– English speaking riding guide & Ground support team
– Private Limousine to and from hotel located in Chiangmai town and/or CNX airport.
We get on the horseback, ride and explore what have been leftover by northern ancestors to our modern world. This horse riding is exhilarating with plenty of temples, people, mountains, etc. The premises has its own history dated back for 900 years ago. Enjoy a closer insight touch of local northern Thai and traditions!
Lanna Heritage Ride
Book Now (click here).
Safe & Secure Payment by PayPal